Thursday, November 6, 2008

Vintage Furniture

I found this great site the other day - it was mentioned in Home Beautiful, an Australian magazine. Like many others, I love the Bond & Bowery site which I discovered via Studio Annettas blog, [thanks Suzy!], but shipping to Australia is very expensive.
Although 506070 hasn't got as much selection and they start at the 1950's, it's still good to find something like that here.
I've found a couple of goodies I really fancy...........



mushroom chair by designer Pierre Paulin, manufactured by Artifort. It's sitting on a Verner Panton rug.


love the look of this Arne Jacobsen Swan sofa, upholstered in chocolate leather. Hasn't got a price on it though!

3 comments:

Alkemie said...

I LOVE vintage furniture. THese are great pieces !

Cheers,

Karen

Pascale said...

Très joli design. Je craque complètement sur le fauteuil rose!!

Pascale

Redgate Studios said...

I keep thinking about this pink chair - but it's $1800 AUD and with all the other bits and pieces I want at the moment, it's not going to happen!