Monday, September 1, 2008

Joesph Ettedguis Chelsea flat

I've been a fan of Joseph Ettedguis clothes for many years, so it was no surprise that I love what Gilles & Boissier have done to his flat in Chelsea.Although I adore colour, I am always drawn to this look of understated elegance and I especially love the oak panelling. Joseph and his wife , Isabel have taken over Connolly Leather, an old firm known for the interiors of Aston Martins and Rolls Royces.




I particularly like the console table and the bronze sculpture by Demal and the candle holders and well, everything actually!



so simple, but achingly chic.





understated elegance in the master bedroom





two of my favorite things - marble and white orchids



beautiful oak panelling and those fabulous candle holders



beautiful and functional, yet still liveable. The roses everywhere in the house gve it a "homely feel", if you know what I mean!

all photos courtesy of House & Garden June 2008, English edition.

No comments: